The 7th SGOCF is here!
Calling all enthusiastic artists to participate in this one month long Original Art exhibition!
Get to see various artworks by local and overseas artists!
- Exhibition period: From 1st July to 30th July 2022
- Location: Jurong Regional Library
- Exhibition Time: 10a.m to 9p.m
- No participation fee! (Handling fee is applicable for participants who would like us to print their artwork for them, please refer to submission guidelines)
- Deadline for submission : 31st May 2022 (Tuesday)
Artwork Submission Guidelines:
Please read through the guidelines below. For any queries, please email to email@example.com.
- All artworks submitted must be original creation.
- Submitted artwork should not include content which is explicitly sexual / violent or controversial.
- All artwork thumbnails will be submitted to NLB for their approval.
- Please do not print out your artwork until you receive a confirmation email of approval by NLB from us.
- In the event that your artwork is rejected, we will contact you to submit another artwork for NLB’s approval.
- Artworks may be used for promotional purposes.
- Artists are reminded to sign (can be a signature or copyright) on their artworks before printing.
- Please note that the artworks will be printed in A2 size.
- Deadline for submission : 31st May 2022
- All artworks will be returned to the respective owners at the end of the whole month event.
- Artworks submitted after the deadline will be selected based on first come first served basis.
Files required for submission:
- A thumbnail of your original artwork.
Mode : RGB
Resolution : 72 dpi
Dimension : 595px by 842 px
- High resolution file of your original artwork.
Mode : CMYK
Resoluton : 300 dpi,
Dimension : 2480px by 3508px (A4)
For file size exceeding 8mb in size, please send us your artwork via wetransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accepted Artwork File Types :
- Jpeg (Please choose “12” as quality when saving as jpg format in Photoshop)
- Tiff (Please choose “LZW” for image compression)
- PSD (Please duplicate a flatten image and email to us)
Artwork printing options:
You may choose to print your own artwork or have your artwork printed by us.
For artwork to be printed by SGOCF
- There will be a $10 handling fee. Payment details will be emailed to you for payment. Payment methods: Paynow, Paylah, Paypal
For artwork to be printed by artist
- Please take note of the following requirement:
- Print on A2 size poster mounted on compress foam with Matt Lamination.
- Submit hard copy to TCZ Studio: 623 Aljunied Rd, Aljunied Industrial Complex, #03-04B Singapore 389835